sábado, 15 de septiembre de 2012

A special doll for a special girl

This is the girl with the surprise name. I know her name but I want it to be a surprise for her mom, Peggy. She will know it when she arrives back home. I think is a perfect name for her, I don't know exactly why, but for a reason, that name was the first in my mind for this little girl.
She is a Very Vicky FBL Blythe doll. I made it for Peggy, and she made for me some of her wonderful sheep hats. I think you can never have enough of them!
Thank you for being so sweet and nice with me, Peggy, I think you are a wonderful person and I'm really happy to meet you. :D

::

Esta es la muñeca del nombre sorpresa. Yo sé cómo se llama pero quiero que sea una sorpresa para su mami, Peggy. Ella lo sabrá cuando vuelva a casa. Creo que es un nombre perfecto para ella, no sé muy bien por qué, pero por alguna razón, ese nombre fue el primero que me vino a la cabeza.
Es una Blythe Very Vicky FBL La hice para Peggy, y ella me hizo algunos de sus gorros de oveja. Creo que nunca podré tener suficientes, me encantan!
Gracias por ser tan dulce y amable conmigo, Peggy, creo que eres una persona genial y me alegra muchísimo haberte conocido. :D




1 comentario: